PDA

View Full Version : chest pains

TASHIE D
20-08-09, 14:03
hi was just wonder does anyone get really bad chest pain even when not having a panic attack???
i suffer from them most days and it scares me i no and i have being told that i am not having a heart attack and it would not last that long x does anyone take anything apart from there meds to get rid of this thank x

gypsywomen
20-08-09, 14:19
gaviscon

nomorepanic
20-08-09, 14:57
Stretches behind the back to stretch the chest out.

Flying Badger
20-08-09, 18:55
I often have chest pain, although it my case, this usually precipitates a panic attack, rather than being a symptom of them. A good stretch sometimes helps, and sometimes I can actually feel the tense muscles in and around my chest 'pop' when I stretch.

Not sure if this is relevent to you, but the thread on Palpitations (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57453) helped explain where some of my chest pain / odd sensations come from.

Cheers

Gary

shorty1969
20-08-09, 19:04
Being panic merchants we get scared of the slightest wee ache or pain ,especialy anythin within the radious of the heart , I ended up in hospital last week through acid reflux coming up and burning my gullet , the pain was so similar to what i would imagine a heart attack to be . Our stomach has a lot to do with the pains we get around the chest area . Sometimes we can so tensed up that the muscles around the chest can also start to hurt .

TASHIE D
20-08-09, 23:02
thanks every one for your help will try it all out anything to get rid of them xxx:yesyes:

TASHIE D
20-08-09, 23:07
Being panic merchants we get scared of the slightest wee ache or pain ,especialy anythin within the radious of the heart , I ended up in hospital last week through acid reflux coming up and burning my gullet , the pain was so similar to what i would imagine a heart attack to be . Our stomach has a lot to do with the pains we get around the chest area . Sometimes we can so tensed up that the muscles around the chest can also start to hurt .
i had the same thing went to the doc before my panic started and got tablets for acid reflux i really thought i was having a heart attack to!!!