PDA

View Full Version : please please help really distressed

Wee-Mee
20-08-09, 22:53
Okay..I know about the whole globus hystericus thing with the lumps in throat. I have had it in the past as alot of us have and it is awful.

Well,this time it look slike my throat is visibly swollen. like here indicated by the orange blob..:

http://i32.tinypic.com/33m1ymc.jpg

and when trying to breathe it feels like I can't,like something is blocking the way down from my nose and landing in a blob right inbetween whthere your throat meets your collar bones indicated with the pink blob..

someone help me.. when i bend my head back it literally looks like my windpipe is slanted and have an adams apple or something :weep: i am really scared i have cancer. i am scared its in my throat or my tounge or my nose or something and I dunno what to do

SueBee
20-08-09, 23:14
I dont suffer from HA but I can sympathise with how distressed it makes you feel.

Sometimes when I am in the middle of a panic I find my tongue is almost glued to the roof of my mouth, causing a feeling of choking and a lump in my throat because all the muscles are tense.

If this is not the case then the only person who can put your mind at rest is your doctor. Nobody can diagnose you on a forum.

nomorepanic
20-08-09, 23:15
How did you find this - you been examining yourself again ?

You can't breathe cos you are winding yourself up and getting panicky.

paullong
20-08-09, 23:36
Dont suppose you have a cold sore?

Wee-Mee
20-08-09, 23:49
:weep: no i felt like there was alump in my throat and then i started examining heh..accept this time it actually looks like my throat is swollen..well outside at my neck :weep and there is a constant swallowing at my throat near my collar bones :( fed up. and aaaaah

Wee-Mee
20-08-09, 23:50
no i dont have a cold sore. ?

nomorepanic
20-08-09, 23:52
Globus then - but don't examine it ok. You are finding things that aren't there.

Your HA is in overload again lol - look at all the illnesses you have had recently and now they have all gone you are finding more to worry about.

Still got that book waiting for you too.

Wee-Mee
20-08-09, 23:57
Okay think I am going to get the ceque to you tomorrow.

I am at breaking point :weep:

my neck just really looks like a mans.I know that sounds crazy but my windpipe looks huge and swollen :weep:

nomorepanic
21-08-09, 00:03
Don't google ok - go to bed and see how you feel tomorrow.

It is never as bad in the light of day.

nomorepanic
21-08-09, 00:05
Another thing you NEED to do is read back all your old posts and see how many times you were going to die of this and that and you haven't.

See the picture here? It is HA and you are looking for things to be wrong and not enjoying life.

Try to remember all the posts you did and that you were about to die and you haven't. It is all in the mind remember that.