PDA

View Full Version : the sky

kirgray
08-10-05, 14:14
Hi All

I keep getting scared when I go out and I think to myself how high up the sky goes and how large the surrounding area is around me its freaking me out-it makes me want to just lie down on the floor!.

The other day whilst driving I felt like the sky was caving in on me?. This sounds soooo weird whilst Im typing it does anybody else have similar feelings? Ive just sarted on beat blockers and thats freaking me out too-I think its not the sky Im afraid of its me feeling insecure?

Anyways Im not letting it beat me went out before for a walk round the village, thats an acheivment coz its peeing down and would much preferred to stay in my slobbing gear!!!LOL XKX

nomorepanic
08-10-05, 14:24
Hiya

I have had these weird feelings before as well! Strange isn't it?

It may help to read back over the replies you got to your previous post as well....

the sky (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5751)

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

kirgray
08-10-05, 14:52
thanx nic :D

How did you used to handle it any tips?. Its a weird feeling!!. Shall I just make sure I keep going out? X

nomorepanic
08-10-05, 15:04
I used to look at the sky and think "wow isn't the universe so big and I am just a small dot on it". Sounds mad to say it but there you go lol.

It is all part of depersonalisation and derealisation and these both fizzled out in time and I stopped thinking about how big the world was and how closed in I was.

Yes - keep going out cos it will go in time trust me.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"