PDA

View Full Version : hi, im new. and i think i hate citalipram

sophielou
21-08-09, 02:04
hiya, im new to this site so hello!

im struggling a bit at the moment so im hoping this site will help a bit?

im 20 and have been taking 10mg cipralex for a couple of years now after being through tons of therapy and what not. i have self harm problems, depression & anxiety.
at first the tablets were AMAZING i felt 'normal' again. although after a break up and alot of changes in my life (including being diagnosed with epilepsy) ui had a bit more than a bad patch and luckily ended up taking myself to the walk in centre.

i have since been prescribed 20mg tablets, and have just completed my second month on them.
i feel awful, there is no other word to describe it.
i feel as if life is one total bore, work then home then meh. i cant stop thinking negative thoughts and am self harming more than ever.
i feel as if i have no one to turn to as my boyfriend doesnt realy get it. my anxiety is so so bad & im just going crazy with anger & emotions.
all i can think of is am i going to end up in a mental institute?

i now that post was awfully self indulgent but i needed to get it off my chest.

any help, advise, or just a chat would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

jill
21-08-09, 22:53
Hi Sophie :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site.

I am sorry to hear you are struggling at the mo, my heart goes out to you:hugs:

It is ok to vent on hear hun, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

Please take time to read through the site, there is lots of great info here, not only on the forums but behind the site to, eg, first steps, how to cope, which is on the left hand side of your screen.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

sophielou
25-08-09, 01:25
thanks guys. looking forward to the chatroom :)