PDA

View Full Version : wacko therapist

purplehaze
21-08-09, 06:19
So I went to see this therapist a few weeks ago at the cost of £50 per hour. The receptionist was polite and said Ms X will be with you in a moment. Out comes this little old lady that looks like everyones gran and I half expected her to give me milk and cookies. (well my gran always did) As I entered her office I thought, Very nice office, leather everything and smelt of some aromatherapy oil which I could not place but all in all it was a very relaxed environment.

I sat on a comfy leather chair and explained my issue after a few knowing nods and hums she asked me "what do you think your tears are trying to tell you"?
"Sorry I dont understand the question"
"Your tears, when you cry what do you think they are trying to say to you"?

"I am not crying and have not been crying so I have no idea"

"if you where to cry what do you think they would say"

"emmm what the hell am I paying you £ 50 an hour to ask me silly questions about my tears when I am not crying and i have not cried and I have no intention of crying in the near future"

"well maybe thats the point you cant hear your tears speaking until you cry and sometimes your inner soul is hurting and needs to express itself"

At this point I am getting just a little fed up with this so called therapy.

"Ms X right now the only person thats hurting my inner soul is you with all these questions about tears".

At this point I got off the leather chair and said this is not working.

"well it does not work for everyone, just pay the receptionist on your way out"

No bloody way am I paying for this s**t I thought and told the receptionist I was just stepping out for air. In car and zoom

I wonder who the hell is crying now

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

belle
21-08-09, 11:14
OMG - What a load of rubbish...lol.

SueBee
21-08-09, 11:26
I'd be questioning who in the room needed the therapy....... jeez !!

CONS
21-08-09, 11:29
Get a referral from your GP for talking therapies and do group for free hun. Unfortunately 'cooks' like the one you came across are milking the cow and that's not helping anyone but there bank balance.

suzy-sue
21-08-09, 11:47
No bloody way am I paying for this s**t I thought and told the receptionist I was just stepping out for air. In car and zoom

I wonder who the hell is crying now?

:roflmao: :roflmao: Nice one ! You really have to be careful about these so called Therapists etc ..They just exploit vunerable people .Drs have a list of registered ones if you feel you cannot wait for NHS treatments . Good luck Sue :roflmao: xx

Oceanblue
21-08-09, 12:57
Kev,

I believe she is right, I honestly do !!

She's not wacky at all.

Think about it ?

Oceanblue
21-08-09, 13:04
Ha ha,... ok you can call me Wacky too if you like, I don't mind lol:winks:

june
21-08-09, 14:58
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
nice one Katie
you nearly had me fooled
:yesyes: :yesyes:

Cheered me nicely:yesyes: