PDA

View Full Version : Palpatations even when taking Betablockers??????

soggypops
08-10-05, 19:50
Hi All
Thanks for your kind words and I know you are all right but topday i have suffered Palpatations all day and i dont know why? I am on BetaBlockers and Sertraline, So my heart rate has reduced but how can you get Palpatations?? I so worried?
Soggypop x

x soggypops x

x soggypops x

pinkscrumpy
09-10-05, 21:17
Hi Soggypops

I to am on beta blockers and have been for some time now. But they have not taken all the palps away, in fact I can still have quite a few bad runs of them and I am on 160mg.

What dosage are you on?

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

buffybot
09-10-05, 21:33
I take these pills as well and still get the odd attack when under stress ...[Sigh...]

meatybuddy
09-10-05, 22:40
hi soggypops

i get them now and again but very rare but i used to get them bad so my gp put me on beta blockers atenolol for them and high blood pressure . i agree they can be horrible and worrying.

try not to worry

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Meg
10-10-05, 15:28
These betablockers slow the heart and the palpitations can be helped but if there is still the stimulus they will happen anyway.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

NANAX10
10-10-05, 19:43
Yup, you can still get the palpitations. I'm on atenonol and I'm still having them. It probably helps some, but since 2 doctors have reassured me they are benign, I try to go about my day. Some days I don't even notice that I haven't had them. This has been going on for 5 weeks now and I'm still here...

KATHY LYNCH