PDA

View Full Version : feeling naff

carpy272000
08-10-05, 22:22
hi all

i no its been a while since i last posted and in all i have been feeling better day by day but im writing today as i feel bad and want 2 ask if anyone else gets the same thing..well at the start of the day i was feeling fine and went out to play some poolafter we went for a meal where it started..we was in the pub and i had the steak.now the meal was big so the bloated feeling was expected but now im at home my left gland in my neck has gone large and feels like the old something in neck bit again.but also feel very windy(soz i no not nice lol ) and very much like im going 2 start shaking and also feel sicky as if i want 2 be sick..also i dont no if anyone else gets this but when it starts to come on i suddenly get very cold..i can be fine one minute and then bam im freezing and shivering..

sorry to ramble on but just wanted to ask peeps if this is normal

p.s. im fine in open places so being in the pub wouldnt have affected me

thankyou all

russell

Karen
09-10-05, 06:12
Hi Russell

I could be the bloated feeling after the big meal that started it and then your thoughts about what this means led to further anxiety. I also experience anxiety when I get bloated.

The shivering is part of anxiety too and I get this.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

carpy272000
09-10-05, 10:54
hiya

woke up with bad gut pain again and felt shaky and sick but now i have sat down 4 a while it doesnt seem 2 bad..im gunna try not eating 2day to try and settle it abit..its more sharp stabby pains around the belly button 2day

thankyou peeps

russell

Karen
09-10-05, 11:38
Hi Russell

Rather than not eating at all today, perhaps you could just have a couple of really light meals instead.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

rois
09-10-05, 11:55
hi russell, i'm exactly the same when i eat a big meal (i can't resist a big steak tho[8D]) i think i panic cos my belly feels over full so there's a chance i'll be sick and disgrace myself and this brings on the feelings of panic, i can relate to all the symptoms you've described the only difference being i'm not good in pub situations. I usually bring some gavisgon tablets when i'm going for a meal as you can suck them after eating and they get rid of any indigestion plus by sucking on them you're focusing on something else and that can sometimes help to eliminate or decrease the feelings of panic (in my experience anyway) hope that helps you a wee bit and you start to feel better

"Ther goes the fear, let it go. You turn around and life's passed you by, you look to those you love to justify...there goes the fear."

Meg
10-10-05, 15:03
carpy,

Its true that whe w eget symptoms they often remind us of things so haveing a tight throat can remind us of anxiety and panic whereas this may well just be the result of overeating and nothing similar at all- but we learn to make these associations very quickly.

Carry on as usual and very glad to hear you've been doing so well these last few months.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?