PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Being Tired

turnthelighton
21-08-09, 13:31
Hello. I am fed up today. So tired of beging tired if that makes sense, just want to be back to normal (if there is a normal).

So fed up of achy legs and arms and random pains in my body, fed up of not sleeping probably at night.

Moan, Moan, Moan

So sorry for the moans!

cricketjar
21-08-09, 13:34
I feel the same

dont worry about moaning i know how you feel it gets you down

CONS
21-08-09, 13:43
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

Have a little looksy ^

turnthelighton
21-08-09, 13:44
Thanks for your reply, I think this is the only place I get taken seriously and people listen. How long you been feeling like it? Sharon

turnthelighton
21-08-09, 13:47
Hi Cons, Thanks for the link.

cricketjar
21-08-09, 14:00
I have been suffering with it since april this year.

its all new feelings to me thats why it gets me down so much. I suffer from HA so it tires me out all the time.

How long have you?

cricketjar
21-08-09, 14:12
Great link cons your post is so true and is very good to read!:yesyes:

turnthelighton
21-08-09, 14:23
I got Flu at the end of July and have not been right since with the tiredness and pains, acheyness etc.

Before that though I have been suffering with HA for ever!!!!!!

cricketjar
21-08-09, 14:29
I hate HA and dont really know why i have it! i guess its just built in me

Sorry to hear you had flu that can really take it out of you. This really is the place you can moan cos everyone knows how you feel and what were going through.

Do you do much to try and make yourself feel not so tired?

turnthelighton
21-08-09, 14:39
I got out for walks, set myself tasks and jobs. Of course in the back of my mind I think I am very ill. Only at the doctors this week, who wants to see me in 8 weeks time. He said I will be better by then (fingers crossed).

I go back to work in two weeks, god knows how I will cope with a full day at work ......

cricketjar
21-08-09, 17:56
Thats good i go out for walks too it helps you forget about your worries and its good for you.

Its always in the back of my mind that there is something seriously wrong wrong with me but i cant change them thoughts.

I have been off work since april but thats because i cant get any work in the building trade at the moment. saying that tho i am nervous to go back because of panic and worries so it will be hard when i eventually do go back.

Im sure you will be ok.

turnthelighton
22-08-09, 09:34
I know what you mean, going back to work is daunting but it may help me take my mind of things, staying awake is another thing though lol. I keep thinking to myself maybe I should insist on blood tests just in case, I only had a full set 3 months ago or so.

hannahw
22-08-09, 10:10
i am the same yet again i couldnt sleep throught the night its driving me insane i swear i could sleep all day as well. i tire myself out and soon as i hit the pillow i am awake i think its my ha

turnthelighton
22-08-09, 14:42
Yep know that one, my biggest worry is why I ache and have painful legs and arms