PDA

View Full Version : What can you (or I???) say to a panic attack???

melody
21-08-09, 16:01
IF I COULD TELL A PANIC ATTACK WHERE TO GO I WOULD SAY.......

AS IF I WOULD EVER LET YOU TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO WITH "MY" LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak the truth.........................

What would you say to your panic attack, on the assumption that there were no consequences, you would be listened to....., that each of us has a choice about our own destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. ....
What words could possibly describe this sense of freedom.................. :)

CONS
21-08-09, 16:16
"You might be here now but everything changes, YOU are no exception"

:)

weeble40
21-08-09, 19:13
come and get me biatch, come do your worse, and see what you get

SueBee
21-08-09, 21:50
'bring It On'

bottleblond
21-08-09, 21:57
Oh i would have to ban myself if i answered this!! Way too many bleep words and it would kill the swear filter :roflmao:

Fab post
Lisa
xxx

eeyorelover
22-08-09, 00:56
I guess that I am stronger than it is and will overcome it and lead a productive life in spite of it trying to hold me down!

melody
22-08-09, 10:46
Those are beautiful answers. You are all very strong! Panic attacks are nothing more than fear of the past repeating itself. Panic attacks are our subconscious telling us we can't let the past repeat.

Fine, no problem... but if I want to go outside, I will. If I am suffocating, I will suck in a deep breathe, & do some of my lovely deep belly breathing, pause for a moment or several & block out those liar thoughts of mine, remember that it's out of context, then I will continue on my way to do what it is I want to do with my life. I will not be manipulated again, in the way I was in the past, not if I can help it.

I am getting well :) Slowly but surely. I have learned to express my anger, by being very clear to others if something hurts me & avoiding blaming anyone at the same time (mostly). I have been getting positive responses. I have allowed the loud flashbacks to come as they will, without fighting them. The sooner I face up to the truth, the sooner I can escape from the rut I have been in for the last 8 years or more. I have a rule, that I am no longer allowed to place all of the blame for anything on myself. It's unfair, cruel & stupid to do so.

I am still getting some bursts of anxiety. I am getting a taste of normality in my feelings perhaps 2/3rds of the time. I can feel myself pushing forward all the time. It's hard, not as hard as feeling trapped was. Much easier than when I gave up on myself as hopeless. None of us are hopeless. Just hurting!

I had to share this, because I know what it is like to have no hope, I can see without a doubt that there is hope! Life is what we make it. People who try to say it's wrong to feel our feelings, have no idea of the suffering. It's fine to feel what we feel. Repression of feelings is a trap.

Best of luck everybody. Keep your chin up :) Be happy :)

Melody

melody
22-08-09, 10:48
Ha ha, bottle bleeper ;)

den68
22-08-09, 11:08
it would be more what i would do to it if you get my drift and when i had finished i would say you know why. by the way i am not normally a violent person

melody
22-08-09, 11:19
Ha ha, that's funny.

Bash that pesky panic attack up good. It's so mean. Kill it, kill it.....

Pitchforks & all!!!!!

I like imagery. It helps me a lot. You destroy it up good :)

Melody

melody
22-08-09, 11:24
I use my meditations as a way to let out these emotions. It doesn't hurt anyone. I can do anything I want in my space in my head, even if it's different to the rainbows & calm oceans well people say it's meant to be. In my meditations of my emotions, I can treat anyone any way I feel the need to, with no repercussions. I have found some closure using this method. Then I cleanse everyone involved with a white healing light, & I know I can move on.

It works for me, anyways :)

den68
22-08-09, 11:27
sounds like a good idea.