PDA

View Full Version : soreness in breast

MVP123
21-08-09, 21:39
Hi guys, you know what, I think I am gonna start laughing at myself everytime I get a new symptom, cause this is just getting ridiculous now. Anyway for the last week I have felt a soreness, like a sore muscle or something just under my left breast, by my armpit, and it felt quite sore in the shower tonight, so I have had a good feel as you do, and I can't feel any lumps which I am relieved about, but how can you tell if you have a lump anyway if it was really small. Anyway as usual I thought i would jump on here and get some reassurance. You know I think I would drive myself crazy now if it wasn't for this site and you wonderful people here to help me. I just about got through my cervical cancer scare when my smear came back with severe abnormalities, which were removed, so I guess now it's my breasts turn, well they were feeling a bit left out lol. Next week it's me big toes turn...........

hannahw
21-08-09, 21:43
hey i had this the other month i was worried to, it was quite sore, i think it just a spot under skin if its under arm at the bottom near the breast, they can really hurt there, anyway mine went away i am sure yours will to with out any worries tk care xx

Cell block H fan
22-08-09, 12:13
Ive had this a fair bit recently. But unlike you, I am too scared to have a feel! I comfort myself in the fact I had it on both sides, & it was from when I was ovulating up until after my period started, so I put it down to hormones?
I always feel like my armpit on the right side is swollen slightly, but I think if I'm rational the fact that i'm right handed probably explains it. Our right arm is probably slightly bigger anyway. Only an obsessive would 'feel' the difference lol
My right breast is also slightly bigger than my left, so I think i'm more aware of that one too! Ive told myself I was check for lumps on monday, after I have been to the theme park tomorrow, as I dont want to spoil my day. How negative is that! lol

Ragna
22-08-09, 12:45
I've had something similar before too, but it was more of an ache. I was petrified until my husband pointed out that I'd got a new bra. Something so simple.

Hope you get this sorted out, & LOL @ your big toe !!

mumof4
22-08-09, 13:11
i get this to usuall when my periods are due they get very sore and cant touch them.

it could be due to hormones.