PDA

View Full Version : sleep

alba
21-08-09, 23:36
don't know why in my sleep i feel dizzy, giddy, swaying then im awake by that, when i wake up i feel dizzy and heart beating so fast why? also hv a bit tummy ache, maybe IBS.

nomorepanic
21-08-09, 23:41
Alba - have you taken any advice from Sue and me about this?

jill
21-08-09, 23:55
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I know your finding it dame hard right now,:hugs: but it may help if you print out some of your replies, so you have them to hand.

When you are acute it can be sooo dame hard to take things in. My heart goes out to you hun :hugs:

What can happyen when asleep we dream hunny, even in our dreams we face our fears, or what we feel we fear, this is your minds way of saying that you need to address this hun, please hun, print of the advice you have been given, have it to hand so you can read it as soon as your thought patten goes into overdrive.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

alba
21-08-09, 23:56
i am sorry, but i tried, but i am awaken htis morning with this feeling , i am scared, is it serious or is it again anxiety, panic attack. thanks.

alba
21-08-09, 23:59
thanks is all of this panic attack/ anxiety becos i am too too soso worried abt my high cholesterol. i am scared, i dont want o take medication and i can't take it easy, i am scared i heard high cholesterol is very very dangerous like a walking time bomb. i am now scared even to go out, and i hate this i keep on feeling dizzy all the time. something is wrong with my brain or heart, so i am so wroked up on all this , i can't even relax, when i have all these attacks, what shold i do? 1 problem after another, that i can' seem to cope.