PDA

View Full Version : Giggles

tim73
22-08-09, 22:23
Okay, this is a funny one... literally :D

Anyone find sometimes they get giggles for seemingly no reason at all?

I've gone through all kinds of symptoms and I find if my body has been stressed for quite a long time I get to the point where I'm almost giggling.

It's good in a way as it's a relief to feel 'funny'. A symptom I can cope with unlike half the other symptoms I get.

jill
22-08-09, 22:40
Hi hun :D :hugs:

I had a friend who did this alot when she was nervous.:roflmao:

Before I suffered panic, high levels of anx, I used to do this alot, something would just kick me off and I could not stop laughing, my kids used to go nuts and laugh with me, :roflmao: then panic came and this stopped, BUT, on the road to recovery it came back again, just laughing, at nothing really AND I mean, the simplest of things could kick it off. HAHA, FUNNY :roflmao: This does not happen all the time, but when it does, it makes me feel good.

The mind is a powerfull thing AND very clever, it can, come up with coping skills ALL on its own and I feel, for you, this is one of them, they say, laughter is a medicin, it makes us feel better and ohhh boy, does it :roflmao:

So, hunny, you grab this coping skill AND USE IT. I know oh to well that laughter IS a medicin, it sets off happy chemical througout our bodys.

You take care

LOVE JILL XXX

CONS
22-08-09, 23:00
If i laugh too much i get some anxy feelings, weird and a b!tch but true. I remember watching some stand-up and being in tears and it was at a time when my anx was 'ripe' but as i went upstairs and looked in the mirror it hit me.

As for the giggles, i did have some episodes today and last night watching a few episodes that i had seen before, maybe its the weather, silly as it sounds, but im sure iyt helps.

Anyways, keep smiling

:)