PDA

View Full Version : Help ! Please

gizmoxx
23-08-09, 11:22
Hi
i have recently been getting VERY shakey, usually at night, i do seem to tremble all day long but every now and then when i go to bed my full body shakes bad. my jaw clenches and hurts my knees are week and i hate it. i am slowly coming off anti depressants and beta blockers which i have taken on and off for 4 years for my anxiety/panic attacks, i have been having CBT and doing really well until recently. i just want this shaking to stop. It makes the anxiety worse, i cant sleep properly, eat or do normal everyday activities!
please help
sherrie

Veronica H
23-08-09, 12:46
:bighug1: Withdrawal from meds is not easy and you have done well. The more you focus on the shakes then the worse they will seem. Do you have any relaxation tapes to get rid of the tension and help you through this stage of withdrawal? I hope this helps. If it is really bad maybe go back to your GP for more advice.

Veronica

gizmoxx
23-08-09, 16:11
Thanks for the reply. I do have one relaxation cd, i think i will give that a try tonight. I may just make an appointment with the gp as well, just for piece of mind!
Sherrie