PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys a female prob again!

nervousnikki
23-08-09, 12:27
Hi girls

I finished my period a week ago but still have breast pain. it seems to b under my left breast and pulling over my shoulder. I am quite well endowned shall we say! I cant feel any lumps and had a breast exam by a dr a few months ago.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

Feeling quite anx bout it today. i usually get anx b4 period but this time feels like after. does any1 find that they get anx when bleeding has stopped?

Deadgirl
23-08-09, 12:30
I have gotten my period side effects for up to a week after its gone, it drives me mad!

nervousnikki
23-08-09, 12:42
Then do u have a good week and then go back down again. for about a week each month it feels like i beaten this then it come flooding back. some months worse than others.

den68
23-08-09, 14:24
i get the beast pain for 3 or 4 days mid cycle and then 3 days before monthly all through monthly and 3 to 4 days after and they feel swollen
i am giving primrose oil a shot to see if that helps:blush:

Stressed32
23-08-09, 16:23
Breast pain is caused from progestrone. Mid cycle after you ovulate, your body begins to produce progestrone to support possible preganacy. That is why lots of women get sore boobs after ovulation. When you start your period, your progestrone has begun to drop...making your body start it's period. Those levels don't just poof disappear. It takes time. You still have a little progestrone in your body which is why your boobs hurt. Give it a few days because your body will soon begin it's estrogen production to getready for ovulation and it will go away. Please know however that stress can mess this perfect cycle up! So please try to relax....it is all hormonal and you are fine.

pd
23-08-09, 18:23
My breasts hurt almost constantly... it's not fun! Breast tenderness is usually a progesterone thing. Breast pain is pretty common though, especially if you are well endowed! If it doesn't just go, make sure you're wearing the right bra size. I find excercise with all that jiggling up and down makes it worse as well.

LisaLisa
24-08-09, 14:03
Nervousnikki

I get that mood thing too. One week of the month i am so much more positive and confident that I am not dying of hiv and the other three I am convinced or rather i spend the whole time trying to get back to where I was on the good week. I definately get that horrible doom towards the end of actualy period. Its more doom that anxiety though, the anxiety is the other two weeks....sooooooooo much fun!! Not!

Lisa
xxxx

nervousnikki
25-08-09, 08:36
Thanks girls.

Should we all read these posts and realise we are human and therefore NORMAL!!

Pain is gone now, i hate new pains, but its reassuring to know eveyone else gets em 2. Anx still lingering, but thats not new!

Thank u x