PDA

View Full Version : tingling on right side of head

stevo1027
23-08-09, 12:50
Hi There I have read some of your postings on this subject. I get a tingling feeling which started on right side of my head, but travels to top of head, and is almost like something crawling through your hair, can be itchy too. Is this really down to anxiety. I will be relieved if it is as ive had some horrible thoughts as to what it may be, you do dont you. But im also bewildered as if it is anxiety, ive never suffered from this before. Anyone else have similar experience.

Veronica H
24-08-09, 08:59
Hi Stevo

Anxiety can certainly cause this symptom. Many people have what seems like a tight band around their head because anxiety produces so much tension. Have you been given a diagnosis of anxiety by your Dr? Are you on any Meds? Some meds can have strange side effects as they 'kick in'. There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'self help for your nerves', published by Thorsons. This is available from the NMP Shop. Her work can also be downloaded free to your MP3 from the shop. I can't recommend this enough, as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover.Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

rose23
26-08-09, 23:33
omg that happens to me all the time to. i was about to make an appointment for this because it was freaking me out. :unsure:

looking4answers
27-08-09, 01:00
Every night especially when I lay down to go to sleep. Over the years I have gotten used to it and now know its nothing more than nerves. Its ok.. Nothing serious.. Take care