PDA

View Full Version : serial killer

bukendaa
23-08-09, 16:26
i was at my cuzs house and hes dads breed rats and he took me out the backyard and picked up a rat and stabed and laughed i almost vomited he said dont worry i do it all the time is this sign of much deeper problems like serial killer:ohmy:

teez
23-08-09, 16:37
how worrying for you,,and how cruel,,poor things, if he was putting the poor thing out of pain and suffering thats one thing but needless killing he must have a problem,,,hope your ok ,,and can put it out of your mind:hugs:

bukendaa
23-08-09, 16:44
no he seemed to like it and had a blank look on his face while doing it the rat seemed healthy he just did it for no reason

SueBee
23-08-09, 17:00
There has been some research done that serial killers often start by abusing small animals. I imagine there are far more people who abuse animals who DON'T go on to kill humans.

Have you spoken to his/your parents about this?

bukendaa
23-08-09, 17:04
no i just am keeping it between me and him

bottleblond
23-08-09, 18:40
The guy is sick in the head!! I DETEST people who injure/kill animals just for the fun of it. If i was you, i would report him to either the police or animal cruelty! Either that or put him in a room with me for 5 minutes!

Lisa

Carla louise
23-08-09, 18:46
Hey there, this is definately not normal behaviour and I think you must share this with your parents, don't just keep it to yourself, understandably this has upset you and I am very concerned as to why this boy thinks this is acceptable behaviour, please let us know how you get on x

teez
23-08-09, 18:57
The guy is sick in the head!! I DETEST people who injure/kill animals just for the fun of it. If i was you, i would report him to either the police or animal cruelty! Either that or put him in a room with me for 5 minutes!

Lisa
i want to help,,,if he didnt want the rat im sure theres tonnes who would,,,ive had pet ratties in the past,