PDA

View Full Version : Headaches that move around?

momof3boys
23-08-09, 16:33
I have been getting headaches the last week that move around my head, they start in one temple, go away, go to the other temple, top of head, back of head and back to temple, so on. I have facial pain sometimes with them and my left ear hurts. Was just at dr on friday for high blood pressure and was put on toprol, which is for blood pressure, headaches and heart rate. It isn't helping the headache...do you think its not helping the blood pressure and the headaches are from that? Any help would be great....

CONS
23-08-09, 21:01
Ahhh the thing i find with all medications is that they can cause what they are trying to relieve. Side effects are usually quite lengthy on blood meds and im sure headaches is in there. If its bareable i would say stick it out a little longer and if not get your doc to change up for you. Also stress about taking the tablet could be a factor as well as other influences maybe?

Cliche i know but try to rest inbetween being busy, go to bed an hour earlier and all other cliche things that you already know.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help but headaches are triggered by so many things, personally i have headaches that shift around but i would talk to your doc about the face pains, especially if in the jaw area.

Take care

rose23
25-08-09, 02:21
I Also Have Headaches Face Pain But I Get Neck Pains To. Ya I Would Really Like To Know What Thats All About To. It Freaks Me Out But I Will Not Take Any Meds Because Thats One Of My Fears.

looking4answers
25-08-09, 04:45
Just tenshion headaches... Lovely litte buggers aren't they? Its normal.. cause... Tenshion... weather... worry.. etc...