PDA

View Full Version : understanding pst

ijustagirl
23-08-09, 18:52
Ho everyone, i have found this site and lots on here seem to be suffering the same feelings and panic as myself..i had a very bad motorbike crash last year with multip fractures, even though im starting to heal phyically , mentally i have just gone down hill, i have been diagnosed with pts and life is a nightmare at the moment, i seemed to be scared of myown shadow with constant anxiety and pain..hope is i will eventually recover and so will all the others with this condition...would love to partisipate in forum and get to know some of you..x

Veronica H
23-08-09, 19:51
:welcome: to NMP and sorry you have been through so much. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

diane07
23-08-09, 19:53
A huge warm welcome to nmp,

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

ijustagirl
23-08-09, 20:41
Thanks girls for the nice warm welcome.x

deb-22
23-08-09, 20:55
hi ya and welcome ..... have you been to see your gp maybe counseling would help...... all the best x
deb

ijustagirl
24-08-09, 08:57
Thanks deb, i have been to gp, and have had councilling for over a year, which to be honest makes me worse..ive asked for trauma coucilling and its not available so they, refered me to a phycologist who then dianosed me..There is a 8 month waiting list for therapy..they just tell me to try and relax and do breathing techniques and go for massages.the funny thing is im a holistic therapist and massuse .which im unble to do as my injuries prevent this.ive tryed reiki on myself so many times as i had great results treating people before the crash and even tryed massaging myself on my bad arm ect..i think because my pain is bad , dont sleep, even with many opiods and panic meds and my arm is a mess my brain just wont tap into the reiki as my energy is so low.i know i will beat this when i get more surgries out of way and get treatment..fingers crossed...how are you..may i ask what symtoms you suffer from?? and have you coped ??

jill
25-08-09, 00:21
:welcome: to the site

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

teez
25-08-09, 00:28
hiya :hugs: welcome to nmp ,,

ijustagirl
26-08-09, 02:40
thanks ladies. smiles your way..x