PDA

View Full Version : new to this

Annie7
23-08-09, 19:41
Hi all.My name's Annie and ive suffered with panic and anxiety all my life(49 next bday!)after various child hood traumas.Ive decided at this late stage to stand up and fight,trawled the net and found through sites like this that Im not alone.My prob at the moment is dizziness..driving me crazy it is.Any advice welcome.Thanks for reading.:doh:

Veronica H
23-08-09, 19:49
:welcome: Annie.There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'self help for your nerves', published by Thorsons. This is available from the NMP Shop. Her work can also be downloaded free to your MP3 from the shop. I can't recommend this enough, as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

diane07
23-08-09, 19:51
Hi annie,

A huge warm welcome to nmp,

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

Annie7
23-08-09, 20:03
Ladies thanks for you welcome.i will look up that book.
I do hope to make some friends along the way as I cant talk to my friends about how i am..they wouldnt believe me..Im a great actress when i need to be.even my husband doesnt know the full picture and my grown up kids know nothing they think im invincible i think!Its not all bad though,I am a happy soul in my own way,hate to moan but like i said ive just had enough of felling the way i do.
Annie x

jill
25-08-09, 00:00
:welcome: to the site Annie.

Its good to here your ready to fight,:yesyes: you have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

chantelle
25-08-09, 00:20
Welcome to NMP - you'll get lots of advice and support on here...

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle

teez
25-08-09, 00:29