PDA

View Full Version : hi everybody!

anewme2005
10-10-05, 18:22
hi everybody. how's everybody doin'?

As you can tell from my username, that's what i am.

Thanks to this site, they help me beat panic attacks as a whole in over a matter of months, so i just wanna say thanks!

I just thought i'd introduce myself, well actually, i've actually been on here before, but i lost my username and password, but whatever!

Thanks for reading and you're all great people, every single one of you.

Oh and something for the people that suffer panic attacks: You'll get through this i promise you, it may take a while, but you will!

rhowes2000
10-10-05, 18:31
Nice to see someone has got over it, I need to take more action myself i'm just ambling along not doing anything about it. A horrible few days has given me the kick I need. Well done and thanks for the inspiration.

seh1980
10-10-05, 18:39
[Wow!] great news!! Glad you'refeeling so much better :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
10-10-05, 20:37
Hi anew

What was your previous login as I will probably remember you?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

meatybuddy
10-10-05, 22:22
hi anewme

great news good to see you have got over it

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Karen
11-10-05, 06:52
Hi anewme

Welcome back. I am glad to hear you are doing so well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
11-10-05, 08:47
Hello,

Thanks for stopping by to let us know how you're doing and so pleased that its all improved so much for you.

Well done and glad this site helped you when you needed it.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
11-10-05, 10:40
Hi,
Well done for doing so well, it just goes to show that it can be beaten. Keep up the good work.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Sue K with 5
12-10-05, 22:37
Thats Brilliant news!

Thanks for coming on and telling us how you have made improvements

Good luck and keep going

Sue with 5

scknight