PDA

View Full Version : Read this if you fear death...

buffybot
10-10-05, 22:08
Hi all

I found this site a few years back and i found it helped me so it may help others.This site is not about what you believe in, just what a lot of people have reported in near death. The site is not about pure reassurance of what happens after death but may give some hope to those who wonder about it......remember these are near death experiences none of these people where dead for weeks when they come back!

Here is the link http://www.near-death.com/

Also i read this book called "The final frontier" by Richard Kent and Val Fotherby and it was just as cool ;)

Any comments good or bad just post here,it is always an open debate this subject...........

rhowes2000
11-10-05, 12:43
I am always very sceptical about these kind of things, but being as petrified of death as I am, I will certainly have a good look at this website when I get home (at work at the moment) looks interesting from what I have seen of it.

carmaroo
11-11-14, 20:55
I too have read a lot of books about the afterlife I am not sure if it will comfort you but there are some interesting books out there. Check out Between Death and Life by Doloras Cannon. Also there is the Scole experiments.