PDA

View Full Version : history

alba
24-08-09, 16:38
i don't know why i am having all this anxiety, panic attack, i am wandering could it be becos of my childhood experience that is why i am not okay until now. in my childhood i always scared when my dad beat my mum and i always so worried, scared and cried becos i am so scared each time i see my parents fight and my dad got so angry and fight with my pitiful mum, so i am always confused and worry and all my life it's always worry, scared and not stable feelings, then came my step mum who tortured and drive me sick too, alot of thing shappen in my life, now i am just wandering if what i am experiencing now like anxiety panic attack, worries got anything to do with my childhool, is there a way i can be fine and well again.
i don't know could it be becos of that, i become irresponsible of my own life, marriage, and kids. i always am depressed, disappointed with ppl, and always wanted to give up, but my dad always say, hey there;s other ppl that is worse than u but they achieved in life, and he alaways say i am a failure. is it true?i feel i am ok, i don't smoke, drink or take drugs, or harm ppl, i am just a normal person with no ambition that's all, becos whatever i dreamt for never came true, so i 've stop believing. but now all i want is to be healthy mentally physically and attractively. can I?
i always don't care of my looks and appearance, and my kids too. should i blame all these from my childhod?

yorkylover
24-08-09, 16:49
Things that happen in our child hood do affect us in later life,it has with me.If some one puts you down all the time and calls you a failure its no surprise you feel like you do.

You are not a failure at all,have you seen a doctor about how you are feeling with your depression ect.:hugs:

bottleblond
24-08-09, 17:17
Alba

I too think childhood experiences can most definately effect us in later life. I'm not saying it's the cause but if we are prone to anxiety then i definately think it can contribute to our symtoms.

Take care
Lisa

alba
24-08-09, 17:20
THANKS, I feel no point to see a doctor, unless they r real good, becos no one can understand you except yourself, they can never understand , it make matter complicated, it just very hard to break the spell, and my hubby also always call me stupid, fool, useless and use all those words only when he's angry, and it hurts maybe that too causing me to feel so painful, and at work pp call me names too, so all these add up to my pain, but i really want to get better by finding my own way, i am strugling to break this spell.

Laila-Saphire
24-08-09, 17:27
if you really think your can do it by yourself then by all means give it a shot. But i used to think like that until one day i thought you know what coucelling isnt about someone understanding you it is about you being able to vent all of your crap at someone without having an argument And or bottling it up.

den68
24-08-09, 18:50
i think child hood and any other experiences can effect you. some you arnt even aware of. A councillor would help you release some of this pent up feelings and sometimes just getting them out in the open to someone who wont judge you helps loads