PDA

View Full Version : IS IT SAFE,ANYONE HELP

ems
11-10-05, 00:43
Hiya i wasnt sure where to put this but i need some help,i have a 3 year old son and i was on no meds or ill when haveing him,but im on meds,not on ssris, but is it safe and can you have a baby with being like this i dont no what to do i dont no anyone who has had a baby when going through this,would it be better to see if i get better i dont no where to start.......it wuold be great to hear from someone who has been pregnant when feeling like this and on meds hope some one can help........im soooo very confussed. xx ANYONE??????

emmajohnson

abcdd
11-10-05, 04:00
Hello,

You should talk to your doctor about what is safe to take but I was on zoloft when I was pregnant. Had a healthy baby boy. Sometimes women don't have any problems because of the hormones.

Best Wishes
Amy

Meg
11-10-05, 08:58
Ems

There is growing data of babies born to Mums on SSRI's but there are some that the doctors prefer than others which are definately contraindicated.

If you're wanting to get pregnant again there are pre conceptual care clinics that you can visit to discuss how you can be in optimum health for you in preparation for pregnancy.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?