PDA

View Full Version : Valerian and hops

desperate
11-10-05, 10:16
Hi All,

My sleep isn't so great at the moment i guess coz of my underlying low mood and anxiety.

I have seen some valerian and hops thing for sale in which u take 2 tablets an hr b4 bed.

Has anyone any experience of this type of thing? I don't really want to go back down the sleeping tablets route really....[xx(]

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

tygwyn
11-10-05, 10:34
I have Valerian and I know quite a few on here use it too. Meg used to use it throughout her recovery. It basically just relaxes you (natures Valium). I've only used mine twice but I always feel better knowing that they are in the house if I need them.

Heres one of my previous posts about it!

Valerian - what time of day to you take it? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5567)

HTH

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

desperate
11-10-05, 11:29
Thanks Rach,

Think i may get some, i'd rather do that than sleeping tablets i think....think this healthshop is gonna love me!!

My sleep is better than it was but i am just aware it's not really restful.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

desperate
11-10-05, 11:32
Well bought some! Might as well!