PDA

View Full Version : I even start questioning my GOOD moods

MandySlade
25-08-09, 07:40
So today was a good day. LOTS of energy and little anxiety. Probably more anxiety (all health related) than "normal" for most people, but definitely not a lot for me. That's great! Right?

Well, later in the evening I start thinking "Why do I have so much energy?" "Is this mania?" ..."Am I going crazy?" ... "Why do I feel happy?.. I have no reason to...Maybe it's a brain tumor.." "Why so much energy, it's like I want to do so much, I bet I'm going nuts..." and going crazy is a HUGE phobia of mine. *sigh*

LOL

Sorry, sometimes I just have to laugh at myself. So much analyzing. You'd think I could just enjoy it, seeing as how I haven't had a non-totally-anxiety-filled-day in quite awhile.

looking4answers
25-08-09, 07:46
I know how you feel been there done that. Anxiety is weird like that . Times you think you should be anxious you aren't and other times you are anxious and you really can't figure out why.

If you read through the post here on this board most of us have good days and bad.. For the most part bad but you are so much like everybody else here is you are so suprised you had a good day it kind of worries you.

Stop over analyzing and don't worry why you had a good day , try to repeat it again tomorrow and the next day . As they say"don't look a gift horse in the mouth" I know that is strange expression but it means basically don't question something good.

Good luck and have many many more good days and lets hope and pray that all of us will too. Michael

LisaLisa
25-08-09, 13:04
OMG

I do this all the time. It started off that I thought i was becoming manic, now i worry that my adrenals are going mad because hiv....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as i sympathise with you both, i am very glad you do it too!!!!

Lisa
xxxx

Cell block H fan
25-08-09, 15:38
I expect you get so used to stressing that it feels weird when you dont. I reckon we forget its actually normal NOT to stress 100% the time lol
* still jealous of the 'dont care' mentalities of this world! lol

CONS
25-08-09, 15:59
Its very normal to question good days, most people on here wake up and think "how will it be today", just a knee-jerk reaction of habit.

:)

kathee
25-08-09, 19:45
ha ha ha ..... how nice to know I am not the only person who does this.....

MandySlade
26-08-09, 20:16
Today I went to the dentist (for the 4th time in 6 weeks.. continuing dental work). She took an erupted wisdom tooth out last week. When she went to check on it today she said "That's AMAZING!" (literally) then "you're almost completely healed, so fast! good job!" and "I rarely see healing this quick!"

and all I could think was "omg that's not normal.. what does that MEAN.. what's -wrong- with me.. it SHOULD take at least 2 weeks..."

lol. You'd think I'd just be happy about it.

berkshiregirl
26-08-09, 20:23
i do this also think hmmmmmmmm why am i having a good day, am i faking a good day or having a good day for real what is a good day, and as i am having a good day i must be heading for an awful day sooooooooo strange how our minds work x