PDA

View Full Version : waking up with symptoms

Mamfa85
25-08-09, 13:44
hi i feel like i wake up with dizziness and dread and achy arms.does anyone else?

chrissi38
25-08-09, 15:41
i feel like this every morning sam achey arms only recently but for some reason i worry about the aches in my arms more and more but i know its all anx related had another ecg this morning and my hearts fine but aching arms weird symptom i just can't get used to

CONS
25-08-09, 16:01
Its very normal and im sure its common on here also. The mind starts waking before the eyelids pop open. Most of it is the subconscious but thats what will push the anx away also, so bare with it for now.

:)

Madeleine
27-08-09, 18:08
Hi Sam,

Madeleine here. Thanks for the info on reading up on everything I can and you're right, it does take the edge off of it when you see in print the symptoms you experience yourself. And also to read other peoples experiences and realise you are not alone. I wake up every morning at the moment and instantly go into panic mode, which I think is a bit unfair, considering I haven't even got out of bed at this point. My stomach, arms and legs ache when I wake up. I've been told that, although it's the furthest thing from our minds, to exercise as much as you can because the endorphines really counteract the adrenaline. I'm sure you know this anyway, just thought i'd mention it.

Speak soon

Madeleine.x