PDA

View Full Version : Bad day ....

barbn
25-08-09, 14:00
I felt pretty good last night and then this morning I woke up started thinking and wam here come the nausea and that pit in your stomach. I have myself so convinced that I have colon cancer I have made myself ill. My anxiety is so strong today....I am going to the Dr's tomorrow....I'm worried about that too! Anxiety can make you feel nasuated and make you have loose stools right?

teez
25-08-09, 15:01
ooh yes,,,and how lol,,,im an expert on it now,,having had these problems for nearly twenty years ,,i was so bad back a few years ago,,,all i could manage to make myself eat where i felt so sick was a few mouthfull of watery soup,,and yes i also had the running to the bathroom problems too,,,i still do at times,,least once or twice a week,,,if things are real bad,,take care hun im sure it just nerves though

barbn
25-08-09, 15:04
Its amazing what nerves can do to your system. I broker down and took a Xanax pill (which I try not to take very often) and I am starting to feel a bit better. Nausea has gone away and I am feeling hungry....right now I am at work and I want to focus on my day....hence why I decided to take the pill. Teh pill doesn't fix everything, but it sure takes the edge off of things....

Cell block H fan
25-08-09, 15:30
Its amazing what nerves can do to your system. I broker down and took a Xanax pill (which I try not to take very often) and I am starting to feel a bit better. Nausea has gone away and I am feeling hungry....right now I am at work and I want to focus on my day....hence why I decided to take the pill. Teh pill doesn't fix everything, but it sure takes the edge off of things....

I used to use Diazapam if things got reeeeally bad. Only ever been given about 20 tablets in all in the past, when I had real bad PMT, I would take about 1 a month for a while, so the last time I was stressing to the extreme, which was about 2 or 3 years ago, I took the pill & it completely chilled me out enough to lose the symptom I had been getting & break the cycle enough to prove to me it was in my head!
Have had a few tamer episodes since, but not as bad as that one. Yet.
Anxiety is awful. I can wake up feeling fine, but within seconds I remember what I was stressing about & then within another few seconds/minutes, the symptom is back again! And stress can upset the stomach big time. I remember it well!

Edit: And the colon cancer one I completely drove myself insane about 15/16 yrs ago. I was convinced I was going to die & the doctor had to send me to hospital in the end, even Beta blockers didn't calm me down, she didn't send me because she thought I was physically ill, but mentally driving myself mad! The consultant reassured me & even his words, which I trusted, stopped the pain almost instantly. That was after what seemed like months of being convinced I was terminally ill. I was so happy to know I was going to live! Ive had 2 children since then! So there you go :o)