PDA

View Full Version : meet in or around northants beds etc

balgate
11-10-05, 15:47
have been going this alone for too long now and although i have a very loving and understanding wife it would be great to meet some people in the same boat as me, im 30 male and have suffered GAD panic attacks etc etc for the last 17 years, on and off. Any kind of get together would be great.

nomorepanic
11-10-05, 22:01
I am in Beds - where are u?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

balgate
12-10-05, 21:53
im in northampton, where in beds are you.

nomorepanic
13-10-05, 08:14
Potton - do you know it?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pinkscrumpy
13-10-05, 18:26
Hi Balgate

I'm in Kettering, just down the road

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

balgate
13-10-05, 19:26
hiya, yeah i know potton and kettering very well, infact i have a meeting in corby in the morning, it would be good to get together and talk to some people going through the same stuff.

nomorepanic
14-10-05, 19:27
Feel free to arrange something and I am sure there are other posts for people in this area so you could look them up as well and contact people etc.

Nicola

balgate
16-10-05, 04:55
so lets get this started how about on sunday the 20th of november, we could meet in milton keynes for coffee or a film, or whatever anyone wants.

rachy_babyx
19-10-05, 17:57
hi i live near rushden in northampton
i'd be really interested in meeting other ppl in the same boat
i don't drive so wouldn't be able to do sundays tho as there arent any buses

take care
Rachel

pinkscrumpy
19-10-05, 19:25
Hi Rachel

I would be more than welcome to pick you up at anytime.

Then we can get lost together LOL :D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?

balgate
19-10-05, 19:55
so if we say november 20th at 1pm outside mcdonalds in the escape centre, its the big snow ski slope thing, we can decide then what to do, i dont know what everyone will want but im sure we can find something everyone likes.

nomorepanic
19-10-05, 20:18
I can make that date as well.

Nicola

rachy_babyx
19-10-05, 23:31
aww that'd be great thanks, i'm not sure if my parnter might be coming over to do some shopping so i'll let you know if i'll need a lift. I'm terrible with directions tho so it might be best not to depend on me to get you there otherwise we'd end up in scotland lol

florence
28-10-05, 11:09
I live only 8 miles away from MK but sunday is not possible for me, I still have a driving phobia and hubby will be working, friday would have been good for me... anyway , I hope you'll have fun. :)

Florence.

*He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.*

Dan
28-10-05, 11:42
would love to come but work sunday so would have to turn round pretty much after i get there oh well maybe the next one sats is my day off so perhaps when there s a sat one ill come have a good time
dan

balgate
28-10-05, 20:16
if everyone agrees we could do saturday the 19th instead of the 20th, if everyone lets me know what they want to do we could change it, if not we could leave it as it is, let me know what you thinks best.

rachy_babyx
30-10-05, 08:55
hiya
i can do the saturday or the sunday afternoon
luv Rachel

wobily_lin
06-11-05, 20:25
hi all,

i think i would like to meet up with you if you dont mind.i live in wellingborough. i dont drive but i can try my best to go.it would be fun and nice to have a chat.let me know pls,

luck forward to it, i think.....

lin x

pinkscrumpy
09-11-05, 12:15
Hi Lin

I could pick you up aswell. Then we could all go together

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?

rachy_babyx
12-11-05, 14:47
i'm really confused now, i'd like to come to the meet and can do either day but haven't a clue what the day is anymore?

anyone who knows if it's saturday or sunday please let me know

love
Rachelxxx

nomorepanic
12-11-05, 15:06
The date is Saturday 19th November - can anyone make it ?

I still can.

Nicola

balgate
16-11-05, 20:08
so its saturday the 19th at 1pm, in the escape building, do we give mobile numbers out or something.

Ben

nomorepanic
16-11-05, 20:49
Only me and you going so far Ben!

Nicola

rachy_babyx
16-11-05, 20:55
hi
i have every itention of coming still but won't be able to say for definate until friday as ive been pretty rough
i'll let you know friday for definate
take care all
love Rachelxxx

wobily_lin
16-11-05, 23:22
hi,

sorry but i dont think i can make it this time. im having a tough time and think my meds will b changed again tomorrow. i will let u no for sure before the weekend.

lin x

rachy_babyx
18-11-05, 18:10
hiya
i'm really sorry for leaving it so late to let you know but i've had a massive relaps and won't be up to coming tomorrow

i was hoping it would get better by now but it just appears to be getting worse

i hope you all have a great time and i hope i can come to a meet when im feeling better

take care love Rachelxxx

nomorepanic
18-11-05, 21:34
I am not going either - need some time in bed to chill out.

Sorry Ben - maybe next time.

Nicola

pinkscrumpy
18-11-05, 23:50
I can't make it either - sorry
[V]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?

daza.theman
19-10-09, 00:06
anyone from corby here?

fishman65
19-10-09, 18:13
No but I am from Raunds (well Rushden originally)

Fishy