PDA

View Full Version : Hormones. Has This Happend To Anyone Else???

rose23
25-08-09, 18:57
HI EVERYONE. MY NAME IS ROSE.
I HAVE HAD PANIC ATTACKS ALREADY FOR 6 YRS. I JUST RECENTLY HAD A BABY 2 MONTHS AGO. DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT HORMONES IS THE CAUSE OF PANIC ATTACKS. WELL BEFORE I EVEN KNEW I WAS PREGNANT I WAS FEELING SO GOOD I THOUGHT ALL MY PANIC WAS GONE BECAUSE I WAS BACK TO NORMAL FEELING LIKE I USED TO BEFORE I EVEN HAD PANIC ATTACKS. THEN I FIND OUT I WAS PREGNANT. THE WHOLE TIME I WAS PREGNANT I DIDNT HAVE ANY BAD PANIC ATTACKS. NOW AFTER THE BABY I BEEN PANICY AGAIN HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE? DO U THINK THAT IT IS THE CHANGE OF HORMONES WHEN UR PREGNANT THAT CAUSES U NOT TO PANIC? :shrug:

kathee
25-08-09, 19:40
have a word with your midwife to make sure it is not post natal depression - when i had my youngest daughter 18yrs ago i had post natal depression and the first signs were panic attacks - should it be pnd there is loads of help out there and you will soon be on the mend x

rose23
25-08-09, 19:54
Well Thanks Very Much I Will Check Into That. How Long Can That Last If Not Treated? Do U Know?

mummy4
25-08-09, 20:32
FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY:D

would just like to say i really do sympathise hun.

i started having panic attacks and very bad anxiety since i was 17, had my first baby at 18 and im now 26 and have 4 beautiful daughters. been on various meds etc. currently on 5mg cipralex and have been for 4 years :weep:

since having my last baby 7 months ago ive been awful with panic and anxiety and am at my worst ever. this started becoming really bad when i first fell pregnant with her. still cant 'get rid' of it and get very frustrated at times.

just wanted you to know you are not alone and message me anytime :hugs: x

rose23
25-08-09, 20:39
Well Thanks Mummy And Congrats On Your New Baby To.