PDA

View Full Version : Perspiration

Jack_24
26-08-09, 00:20
I suffer from excessive sweating when I'm put in pressure situations (i.e. meetings that I feel out of my comfort zone, presenting, etc.). Its more than a little sweat, and makes me consiuous of the problem that I struggle to focus on the work that I should be concentrating on which in turn affects my performance. Do you have any ideas to share on how to try and overcome it? Any treatments or methods? I've tried my GP with no success.

Mamfa85
26-08-09, 00:50
hi jack i dont sweat but i get hot flushes and they drive me mad and make me paranoid

xclairex
14-10-09, 00:11
hi jack.

u shud try driclor solution, which is a roll on that combats excessive perspiration. u just apply it like a normal roll on but at night before u go to bed instead.
after 1-2 weeks of use u should notice a considerable improvement. once sweating stops during the day, u shud reduce applications as required!

I swear by this product and its the only thing I have tryed that really works. suffered with excessive perspiration since I was about 15 that bad that I used to have to come home and change my shirt on my lunch. horroid I know. u can buy it at boots or most chemists.

hope u try it as it really works! :D x

Anxious_gal
14-10-09, 02:41
I use some strong 48 hour deodorant called mitchel or something like that. it's in a green bottle.
i dont use it every day as its so strong it can give me spots under my arm pits!
i even use a bit of deodorant on my top lip as i seem to sweat there the most.
you could maybe even get away with using baby powder on your face to soak up oil.
also you can get botox injections too to stop the sweating under your arms.