PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of Us Spend Their Days and Nights Looking Things About Health?

looking4answers
26-08-09, 01:03
I was just curious about how many people came here and stayed online reading and reading and then looking up how to get rid of anxiety and panic on other sites or also doing searches on how to get rid of anxiety?

Somehow it makes me feel better getting on NMP reading ,it distracts me in someways but then im always online searching google for ways to help my anxiety and sometimes even getting on the medical boards to ask cardiologist and also other health professionals about things that I think might pertain to me. Mostly things about heart and breathing and obsessions with those things.

Sometimes I change it up from looking about how to overcome panic and anxiety to how to stop being afraid and then I try to read the news , anything to distract me from thinking about myself. I used to have so many other things to keep my mind busy I didn't have time to find out about medical things now I think Im pretty much stuck in a medical loop I can't seem to get out of looking things up. I refrain from looking up symptoms but every now and then I slip up and check and finally decide I can't because what I find is always bad.

Becky42
26-08-09, 01:10
Yes,thats what im doin most nites to try and find an answer.beck

Davaadtron
26-08-09, 01:27
Unfortunately, yes.

But I'm flying to Germany tomorrow so I'll be forced not to go on the internet for a little while :)

sue.b
26-08-09, 09:41
Yep, I do this too.

I get a kind of support from doing this. I wonder if it is because in some way we are being pro-active in our depression/anxiety/panic. Taking some control. I'm not sure but I do find investigating these issues help.

Your not alone.

Sue xxxxx