PDA

View Full Version : Aching leg

debbiedo13
26-08-09, 10:40
Hi, i need some help as my daughter has a constant ache in her legs. Sometimes it just one leg or it can be both. It wakes her up at night and is there all day. I used to give her pain killers for this but this does not seem to help anymore. This seems to be getting worse. I used to suffer from this when i was a child but not to this extreme. People say it is stress and panic but my daughter is only 12 years old. She doesnt really have any stress in her life apart from boys and homework. I really am starting to get worried now. The doctors dont take much notice of this. She is very active in sports and dance so doing excersise is not an issue. Can anyone give some advice. Thank . Debbie

LisaLisa
26-08-09, 15:19
hiya

Although with kids i think dont leave anything to chance and alsways check with doc but I seem to remember that kids can get 'growing pains'. Im sure it is pain that doesnt have anyother cause and i think its common. But still check as well with dr.

Lisa
xxx

nineteen
26-08-09, 15:40
ive suffered from panic and stress from 11 years old, maybe she isnt too young? or it could just be growing pains?