PDA

View Full Version : CANDIDA - EVERY ONE SHOULD READ THIS!

mirry
12-10-05, 11:07
HI,

JUST FOUND THIS ON THE WEB
WWW.CANDIDAFREE.NET
IT SAYS ALONG WITH MANY OTHER SYMPTOMS PANIC/ANXIETY CAN BE CAUSED BY HIGH LEVELS OF CANDIDA INFECTION IN THE BODY CAUSING MANY HORRIBLE SYMPTOMS.
THERE IS A YEAST TEST YOU CAN TAKE ON THERE GIVING YOU RESULTS.

THEN I SEARCHED ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CANDIDA INFECTIONS AND PANIC ATTACKS AND FOUND ITS WELL DOCUMENTED.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER READING THIS I AM GOING TO START A TOTALLY YEAST FREE DIET AND TAKE ANTI YEAST PILLS FROM HOLLAND AND BARRETT,
IF ANYONE WISHES TO JOIN ME AND FORM OUR OWN LITTLE STUDY PLEASE ADD YOUR NAMES AND YEAST TEST SCORES TO THIS PAGE.

:D

mirryx

mirry
12-10-05, 11:44
my score

short version test = 15
Long version test = 499

mirryx

rhowes2000
12-10-05, 13:15
Mine must be anxiety, short version, 2!

lainey
12-10-05, 13:20
Hi Mirry

Very interesting read.
Tried the short test and only scored 7, so didn't bother with the long version.
Might try it on my hubby though as he has more of the symptoms.

Thanks again

Take care

Elaine x

mirry
12-10-05, 13:20
ooooo 2 is a good score (wish mine was) i am going shopping with other half later to get yeast free foods.

mirryx

neonpink_smurf
12-10-05, 13:56
I got eleven, it say my problems might be yeast connected!

Sarah-Jane
12-10-05, 14:08
mine was 12 wow never heard of this before very interesting though x

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

mirry
12-10-05, 15:40
Because my panics have taken bad this past week i am racking my brains as to WHY?
I do know this past week i have been making and eating lots of pastry type food with lots of sugar (YEAST).
Also i have been having loads of vinegar and cheese which are also yeast foods.
Just got back from Tescos with hubby (where i had bad panic again)
purchased lots of yeast free foods for myself.
Been reading this www.womentowomen.com/LIBsystemicyeast.asp
It advises on how to candida cleanse your body.

mirryx

mirry
12-10-05, 15:52
found another article about it here
www.allergymagazine.com/features/2005/sep/candida.htm

hope im allowed to post all these web sites ? lol

mirryx

desperate
12-10-05, 16:00
Short version....4!!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

tracyp584
12-10-05, 17:04
Short version ............. 11!!! oops

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

tygwyn
12-10-05, 17:47
Short version 11 for me too!!

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

twiglet
12-10-05, 18:40
Short version : 1 is that good???!!!

mirry
12-10-05, 18:44
I would say that scoring 1 is fantastic!
Now i getting worried as to why i have the highest score [xx(]

mirryx

eeyorelover
13-10-05, 03:24
short version 13 - long version 273

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

mirry
13-10-05, 07:43
following this yeast free diet isnt easy,
for dinner last night i had chicken garlic with brown rice and butter bean and leek in a yeast free sauce (hubby didnt go much on it lol)
then i made out of desperation flaked rice pudding with soya milk......
dont know if im allowed white rice ?

for breakfast ive just had scrambled egg and went to out brown sauce on it and thought OH NO, the problem i have is i only eat white meats.

for lunch ive planned wholewheat pasta (YUK) with fresh tomatoes and TUNA.

FOR DINNER TONIGHT I HAVE PLANNED
salmon with brown rice and vegtables
and for dessert plain LIVE yogurt

NOW DOESNT THIS PROVE HOW DESPERATE I AM!

mirryx

Meg
13-10-05, 14:07
Mirry,

Wow, I shall invite myself for supper on day - sounds wonderful to me even if I only scored 1.

There are sites that have eliminating candida recipes/ shopping lists

Well done.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mirry
14-10-05, 12:49
Your welcome round meg anytime as long as you know why im shaking all over and dont mind me getting my words all in a twist lol.

Day 3 of my candida diet GUINIEA PIG TEST!
I am hoping to solve my anxiety/pmt/dermatitis/dry hair.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to get my daughter to school without freaking out and even walked to the local shops but stopped half way there and nearly chickened out! I visited some small charity shops and when paying- the lady didnt know how to work the till "I STARTED FEELING DESPERATE" but no, i just looked at the cards whilst she sorted out the problem.

FOODS I AM ALLOWED
-------------------------
ALL MEATS AND EGGS
ALL VEGTABLES
DECAFF TEA AND COFFEE
WATER AND MORE WATER
SOYA MILK

FOODS IM ALLOWED IN MODERATION
-------------------------------------------
BROWN RICE,OATS,POTATOES,BANANA,WHOLEMEAL FLOUR,SOYA MARGARINE

FOODS IM NOT ALLOWED
------------------------------
ALL FORMS OF SUGAR/SWEETNER
HONEY
MAPLE SYRUP
DRIED FRUITS
FRESH FRUITS
VINIGAR
MUSHROOMS
MAYONAISE
NO BOTTLED SAUCES AT ALL

I CREATED A NICE COOKIE TO EAT ....MIX OATS/SOYA MARG/MASHED BANANA IN SAUCEPAN AND THEN MAKE INTO BISCUIT SHAPES AND PUT IN THE OVEN.

IF ANYONE CAN THINK OF ANY DECENT RECIPES FROM ALL THE ING IVE LISTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I COULD DO WITH SOME IDEAS.

mirryx

chucklehound
14-10-05, 14:01
Short version 9. What does that mean then???

chucklehound
14-10-05, 14:15
The score I got for the long version is 203!!

Meg
14-10-05, 14:25
Good luck.

You can swap ideas with Sadie who is doing this too.

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

mirry
14-10-05, 16:17
Meg, Please tell sadie to contact me about it, cos i feel im the only one suffering lol.

Chucklehound your score suggests you may have yeast infections in your body that are causing problems for you.
Apparently following the yeast free diet may help you feel better.

Good luck

mirryx

Meg
14-10-05, 16:24
You can pm her Mirry

Meg

mirry
15-10-05, 09:31
Thanks meg.

I have purchased a book off Amazon for £2.75 about this subject ,
it is called "COPING WITH CANDIDA" BY Shirley Trickett.

Its a really great book. She says we can have some sugar occasionally as a treat (which is a relief) so last night I ate a small bit of sugared dessert (2 table spoons worth) well i couldnt believe it........ half an hour later we were sitting watching a film and my heart beat went crazy !
I have had this symptom loads of times before in the past so i will be doing this test next friday to see if it happens again after any of the NO NO foods.[:P]

mirryx

buffybot
15-10-05, 17:44
These yeast free diets are hard work!! you have to avoid sugar and yeast and the problem is 50 percent of food contains these [B)] even a tin of beans can have sugar and all bread has yeast [8)] of course.
You can by books on Candida infection but remember with treating this condition it can make you feel awful before it has any positive effects as the toxin in the blood caused by the candida will protest against being killed off.......

mirry
16-10-05, 18:20
Hi Buffy

Yes there is what they call a DIE OFF period, I personally havent had that yet although today i have had a headache ?
A GOOD TODAY WALKING AROUND A CAR BOOT SALE.

mirryx

carpy272000
22-10-05, 00:22
hiya all

just wondering how the diet is going..i have started taking those actimel little bottle things as they say they have good bacy in it so i thought well worth a go and also a mulimineral/vitimin tabs aswell as i dont eat aswell as i should do lol

must admit in the last couple of days i havent felt that on edge at all but i have had a cold and maybe with that tyring me out i havent got the energy 2 panic lol

well hope is all going well 4 everyone

russell