PDA

View Full Version : hello all

vale46
26-08-09, 12:35
hello all,

i came accross this site while looking for info on citalipram , looks really informative.

anyways i have suffered from severe anxiety and social phobia for about 18 years and have joined to talk to people with understanding of it all and hopefully get advice on it.

hope to here from you,

cheers:)

jill
26-08-09, 13:53
:welcome: to the site vale46

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you and understand what you are going through :hugs:

Please take time to read through the site, it has lots of great info not only on threads but behind the site to, eg, first steps, how to cope and other great info, which is on the left hand side of your screen.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

vale46
26-08-09, 15:23
thanks for the replys , very greatfull.

in about an hour i am going to a food tasting class it something i do now and then , its funny i know i can go to this and not feel to bad as its only for an hour and i havnt got to talk to people , i know ill be thinking people can notice my anxiousness a bit but it wont be overwelming.

my trouble is if i had to go back again tomorrow and so on and have start making conversation with people i wouldnt be able too , i would be thinking that others think im odd and dont want to talk to me because of the trouble i have talking to others , also if you dont talk to people they think your a misrable gitt.

anyways theres a bit about me , i've got to get ready for the food tasting , free food and you get paid plus it will get me around people.

cheers all

lorac
26-08-09, 15:25
Hi

Welcome to the site there is lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

chantelle
26-08-09, 18:28
Hi there

you have defo came to the right place - you will get lots of advice & support on here....

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle

diane07
26-08-09, 20:33
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

vale46
26-08-09, 22:06
thanks again to you all , thats a real nice welcome

cheers

carl