PDA

View Full Version : strange dreams

mumof4
12-10-05, 13:32
as some of you know my mum passed away last march with cancer and a month after she passed i feel pregant so she never meet her grandson.

but for some time i have been having strange dreams and my mum is always in them and its like she is dead but she has came bk to see my son and the dreams seem so real but i dont feel scared i just wake up feeling sad.

these drems come everynight.

do u think its because im always thinking bout her.

Sarah-Jane
12-10-05, 14:03
I am so sorry about your mum, and the fact she never met your son. Im not sure what i believe in but i think its a comforting feeling and thought that our loved ones come back to watch over us after they pass. If this comes every night then i think the logical thing is your mind and heart yearning for her and manifesting itself in your dreams. If this makes you feel warm and comforted then go with it and enjoy it. Hope you are ok .

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Meg
12-10-05, 16:39
This is extremely common post many bereavements.

Many people find it comforting

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Dan
12-10-05, 16:47
sorry to hear your lost your mum
after i lost my nan who had lived with me , i sometimes dreamt of her and told a friend who replied how lovely i wish i could dream of my dad so i could see him again i thought this was a lovely way to look at it
part of me believes that they are watching over us and just think how proud she must be of her grandson
dan

Sue K with 5
12-10-05, 21:27
Hi

My Husband lost his father three years ago now, and has told me on many occassions of the vivid dreams he has had where he has been with his father and they have talked and spent time together.

This is all quite normal and is a way of comfort to him, at first it scared him but now he sees it as a way oh being with his father during his dreams and he has felt quite positive since he has started to think like that

Dont be sad, the time you spend in your dreams is special

Take care

sue with 5

scknight