PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

PinkLady
15-01-04, 18:15
Hi my name is Trina and I am 35 years old, a mother of 2 teenage girls and am happily married. I am from London Ontario - Canada and enjoy living in London with all of my family surrounding me.
I have suffered from anxiety since a young child. I am just starting to get the hang of the postitive thinking patterns now
(thanks to this site). I feel I have a long way to go but have come a ways as well and hope to be able to help others.
I enjoy this site very much and I am very thankful for the site and all of the support people give on this site!
Thank you,
Trina

Trina

Meg
15-01-04, 18:20
Pleased to have been able to help Trina.

Keep in touch.

Meg

nomorepanic
15-01-04, 21:26
Trina

Glad to hear it has helped and I am sure you will be able to put something back in to help others too.

Let us know your progress

Nicola

stimpy
15-01-04, 21:32
Very nice to meet you

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Buby
15-01-04, 21:51
it is great this site isnt it Trina, the chatrooms better as you can talk to everyone at once and get your feelings out for people to help you straight away..of course you have to help them too. but maybe beware of Su, shes a bit od a maniac, just letting you know. you'll see what i mean when you see her posts and her on the chatroom if you go in there.

welcome and keep posting.

hugs Rachel xx

suNOmates
15-01-04, 22:22
RACH so nice you care about me rach im blushing now LOL I hope your doing ok rach and you too TRINA

emo
15-01-04, 23:29
hi trina,
great to meet you,positive thinking patterns,sounds really interesting,i cant wait for you to tell us more.
take care love em xxx