PDA

View Full Version : upsetting myself over headache

crunchie01
26-08-09, 22:00
hi everyone, im really upsetting myself tonight

last friday i started with a headache going from the front to the back of my head it felt like someone was sqeezing my head, paracetamol wasnt taking it off so ive been taking nurofen which has eased it a little. its not there during the night it gradually builds throughout the day. been to drs tonight and she took my temp and it was 37.6 so she seems to think its a virus ive picked up and it will take a few days to go, i do keep feeling a bit hot.

im really scared in case its not a virus and it never goes and its something really bad. i never get headaches i was ok when i first started with it but now im scared.

my eyes feel watery but they arent watering and my nose feels stuffy but its not running or anything,

can someone please tell me is there a headache virus or something going about? xxxxx

teez
26-08-09, 22:18
yup theres loads of different virus,s out there,,you,ll be fine,,just rest and plenty of fluids hun,,or settle down on here for a while ,,cant guarantee to cure you but we will certainly take your mind off your probs:roflmao: