PDA

View Full Version : Feel like dieing now

marcc64
26-08-09, 22:19
Ok so i was talking to my ex on msn and she told me to f*** and die and rot in hell :( :( i just want to kill myself now

help???? i hate this i still love her and she tells me that :(

daisycake
26-08-09, 22:28
aw hun maybe not the best idea to be talking to her on msn then eh, if she's going to say things like that. Rise above it, she's your ex for a reason and remember that. Try and distract yourself - I know how hard that can be, but still try - and think about other things, go out somewhere maybe? Remember that someone else will come along, maybe even someone better :) not sure what else to say exactly other than chin up, think positively and you'll be fine :bighug1:

Welsh.Baz
26-08-09, 22:30
Sadly we've all been in this position at one time or another, and it does hurt, even more so if it's a first love, it was that break up that first triggered my anxiety issues.

I know it's hard to do than say, but you got to chalk it down to experience and move on, the love you have for this girl will go, she obviously thinks little of you to say such a thing, so remember the good times and look at it as her loss not yours.

My ex kept me hanging on for 2/3 months after our relationship ended, just to use and abuse me some more, i'd hate for anyone else to go through what I did, so if she's being that horrid, you're better off without her, so try and stop all contact, it'll be hard at first but it will get easier.

marcc64
26-08-09, 23:13
Yeah, im just sore messed up over it :(

If you read my earlier posts you would know she carried my baby, and was the first person i ever felt for in that way.

How can someone who carried my baby and the got it aborted say such horrid things to me??

Even worse i start my second year at college soon and she will be at the same college with the boy she left me for with :( :(

I said to my dad i will break him and other such horid stuff, but i know that is not the way, but if i see him and her i'm scared i will go mental (my anger is a issue) and hurt someone and get in trouble.

GemmaDennis
26-08-09, 23:32
Oh marc dont let her get to you just rise above it ur better than that and dont lash out and get yourself into trouble as thats prob what he would want chin up xxx

Anxious_gal
27-08-09, 01:06
maybe you should give her space?
I think you need to accept that it's over and if you love her, love her enough to respect her decision.
aw don't let her make you feel bad, your worth a lot to some one even if it's a future someone.
she doesn't sound like a very good person,
you need time, to get over it all, some space from her will help you see that you don't need her, it's like when your in love the person is a lot better in your head and imagination than in person,

lrforge
27-08-09, 02:43
Oh honey. Breakups are so hard. Believe me, I know! Before I met the love of my life, I was with this guy that treated me bad, but when he were breaking up (we grew distant for awhile) I cried ALL the time, was sick to my stomach and really he wasn't nice to me, but I didn't care. It got to the point where I was ready to end it, BUT I thought about everyone else that loves me. You are hurting right now sweeti, but let me tell you, there is that ONE person out there for you. You will meet here. You will wonder why you were ever with so and so...when you meet the right person, everything changes, and yes, your ex was carrying your baby, but (altho I am more so against abortion) there is a reason why she did not have this child. Hang in there. It really does get better. I have never been happier with my mate that I have now. He is truly a blessing and you will find yours...:hugs:

IllegallyBlond
27-08-09, 04:11
Sounds to me that you are way to good for her anyway. One of these days you will find a respectable woman and fall deeply in love and maybe realize you weren't even in love with this girlfriend in the first place. Don't worry with what she has to say. She knows how to push your buttons, and she wants you to feel the way you are feeling. Just show her that you are going to be fine without her, and that you don't need her. As soon as you turn your back on her, she's probably going to be running back, and hopefully then you are strong enough to tell her no, and go find the right woman for you. The one that will treat you right. BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!

Amanda

:bighug1: