PDA

View Full Version : is this a sinus problem

crunchie01
27-08-09, 10:18
i posted last night about this headache ive got. its not there through the night, i got up this morning and i my nose felt blocked at top but its not stuffy i then felt something like when you pop your ears where it was stuffy and i now have headache again, is this sinus?

the dr has given me antibiotics for mild acne yesterday as well, if it is a sinus infection will these antibiotics sort it out?????

xxxxxxxx

LisaLisa
27-08-09, 10:34
Maybe it is just dry sinus and not an infection. I get this and I think that fact we are all surrounded by air conditioning now everywhere that we get dry airways. The pressure in your ears i think happens with congestion and i think that when your sinus and nose dry out - which is very common with stress and anxiety - you get thick mucous type congestion.

Im sure if it was an infection you would have yucky stuff coming out somewhere!! Try going out side and getting fresh air when it hurts and stay out of air con for a while if you can.

Lisa
xxxxx

looking4answers
28-08-09, 05:02
I have stuff like this all the time. Its sinus related but not actually sinus.

Anything to do with the cavaties in your face of your sinus whether they are running or not is mostly sinus problems. I deal with this and allergies most of the time. It really sucks. Take care.