PDA

View Full Version : Hey im new here! i want to feel my self again!

Bemyself
27-08-09, 18:52
Hey im Katie 20 years old.

I have always been anxious kind of person but it has really affected me the last few years! The break of my mum and dad hit me hard and i felt so ill and didnt understand my i was feeling this way but realised it was all down to anxiety, when i am anxious i feel sick, loss of appetite, feel lathargic and tired, body aches, and feel negative about everything!

My anxiety comes and goes, i will go for months with feeling great and completely normal then it strikes again particularly when im worried about something, at the moment i keep worrying about my health aswell, i keep thinking ive got something wrong with me and checking for symptoms and looking on google every day, cant get it off my mind!

anyway i look forward to chatting to people :)

Kate x

Veronica H
28-08-09, 11:49
:welcome: to NMP Kate. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

chantelle
28-08-09, 11:52
Hi Katie

welcome to NMP - there are lots of great people here who help you a lot. Having an awful day but posted on site and someones already responded with advice!!!!!!

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle

pollyanna
28-08-09, 21:10
Hi Katie and :welcome:

There is so many people here will identify with what you are saying, and everyone here is very supportive.

Hope to chat with you soon

P x

meena
28-08-09, 21:50
hi katie.
hope you find useful information on this site,like me hoping to talk to people with the same problem as me panic attacks,i feel talking to someone with the same problem helps,that way one knows someone out there understands what we are going through.