PDA

View Full Version : My Dad has swine flu will i get it?

helloalex
28-08-09, 02:14
My dad had well 'suspected' swine flu, since they wont even test for it now, he got sent the flu medication thing, & so did his girlfriend and hes been on it for 4 days and feels fine to take us on holiday tomorrow morning, but being me im petrified im gonna get it, since my chest feels sore, i coughed abit & the joints in my fingers hurt, i really am scared to death :'( i dont wanna get it & i dont wanna throw up when if i get it & everyones saying you throw up and yeah im pretty much in a massive panic
:'(
sorry to be a moan people, im just so scared and dont know who to talk too
& now my ears feel hot, im scared i dont want it :'(

looking4answers
28-08-09, 03:09
Try not to worry about it. Our daugther and our granddaughters live on the east coast of the U.S and they got it several months ago. Our daughter felt really bad but the children seem to do alright but it wasn't even a week and our daugther was already out doing things again.

They gave her tami flu and the kids as well. Our son in law never did get it.

There seem to be many people that get it that don't even know they have it they just think its a cold ...and they are alright. I think that the media is really up to their blood and guts standards trying to scare everyone. No need to worry . Just try and drink plenty of fluids and eat good and if you feel that you might contract it contact your GP and ask for some tami flu.
Take care.