PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Ever Had This Happen To Them? Help

looking4answers
28-08-09, 03:56
Today I got up and wasn't really feeling that well. I was a little nervous and my heart was beating about 87 or so . I ate my breatfast and then later my heart settled down to about 76.

After that I got up and was feeling a little out of breath but I kept moving fed the animals and then felt pretty good actually. I was breathing good and was kind of relieved because I was walking around and not stressed. My heart actually slowed down quite a bit.

Later as the sun was going down I walked through the house suddenly I felt out of breath and kind of weird like I might be getting faint. I sat down and watched a little television and my pulse rate came down to about 76 .

Before I started feeling that way I had eaten a small sandwich and when I started getting out of breath I felt like something gave in my stomach.

After dark I started feeling a little breathless and still do now. My pulse has been skipping a lot but its about normal, Im laying on my side kind of straining my neck which gives me a feeling of choking somewhat.

The way I lay in bed to work on the computer is the only way I can. I have tried propping up and it makes my abdomen feel as if I can't breathe even worse.

Why was I feeling ok today and night time I feel like im choking and breathless? Anyone else feel this way? There was a storm came through and its raining right now. Do you think that maybe the rain made me feel that was this evening?

If you had heart problems wouldn't it affect you during the day as well?
I don't know why but since it has gotten dark I feel a little more vunderable. Just real odd. I wanted so much not to think about my health tonight but im feeling pretty much like I do everynight. Heavy head ,breathless and a throat thing?

Can You get some sort of ailment that makes you breathless only at night? Im really worried about all of this. I just want to be able to relax. Please help?Maybe someone that has felt this way before.

Mamfa85
28-08-09, 04:07
I Think it is your anxiety because im sure heart problems would be with you day and night.Go doctors and get checked if it makes u feel better.u must be worried because you keep checking your pulse.I always feel worser breathing at nite because im just laying there trying to relax and thinking about my breathing.tc x

CONS
28-08-09, 08:59
Hmmmmm,

my anx used to peak at night, mealtimes and also when bathing. Think its a "now your more vulnerable" type thing. The breathless part of it i got when i walked upstairs or if i was talking on the phone, sometimes i would have to catch my breath. This could be because without knowing it, i was shallow breathing. You didnt mention anything about pain, only discomfort when on the bed but the sensation of the stomache/chest 'giving way' as you put it, for me, would have to be addressed.

As for heart problems a simple ECG at the docs (cuz your from the US) or hospital will tell you all you need to know. Maybe a chest x-ray at a push just to have a little looksy.

Other than that factor in other influences, diet and your stress level.

Take care or should i say namaste :)