PDA

View Full Version : high cholesterol, i am so so scared.

alba
28-08-09, 05:50
i am so scared,someone i met call me and tell me hey i can tell u have high cholesterol by the look of yr eyes, wow i am shock becos she is right, i do have high cholesterol, so scary, i am so worried now, can u tell anybdy with high cholesterol by their eyes or look? i am so worried now, maybe my cholesterol gone up and up. but i don't wnat totake medication i tried food with no oil.
nowadays i keep on feeling out of breathe.

looking4answers
28-08-09, 06:28
High cholesterol won't make you feel out of breath. Anxiety will.
I don't think anyone can look at someone and know they have high cholesterol. I never heard of that .Usually the doctor has to do a test to find out if you have it or not.

If you are really worried about it. Stop eating fatting foods. Eat alot of grain products and broil your food. Don't eat out and cook at home.
Eat lots of veggies and reduce your sweets.

I went on an adkins diet one time and lost about 60 pounds and started feeling real well. I had high cholesterol then and never have had it checked again thats been about 10 years ago. Just try to think of something else.

You can control your cholesterol with diet. They can put you on meds but I think its better if you try changing your eating habits.

alba
28-08-09, 07:05
thanks for the fast reply, appreciated it very much. i am a while ago, feel shivering when she just by a look knew i 've high cholesterol actually i am already worried, suddenly she say u had high ch. i am thinking my cholsteroal must be so so high that by one look ppl can see i am suffering from it.

iam very worried, anyway i hv been having hard tobreathe, out of breathe, i must take big big deep breathe to breathe, and i am always dizzy, giddy, eyes so blur, headache, i am scared of high cholesterol causing all that. how come i have it everyday?

looking4answers
28-08-09, 07:25
Trust me its just anxiety about having that.. No one can tell if their cholestero l is high or not. Whoever told you that was guessing. Most people's cholesterol is high so its not that big of a guess. I promise you sweeties that its just your anxiety. I have it everyday the very same symptoms. I spend my nights online asking things here and medical boards about the very samethings.

I would just stop worrying about that and eat right and exercise and try to keep your mind off of it. If you asked a doctor they would have to test you to tell if you have high cholesterol and to be frank having high cholesterol is highly overrated worry.

Like I said just start eating right and do the best you can. The doctors tell you to quit smoking as well, but I never did,. Im 54 and well im still here for the moment. Take care and try not to worry. It will be ok.

looking4answers
28-08-09, 07:30
My wife said to tell you that you might be anemic. Low in iron. She said that she has the very same symptoms.

Also she said to tell you that her grandmother had a bad heart at 40 and she also had cholesterol and lived to be 97. She said to tell you to quit listening to people telling you such and even some doctors tell you that just to keep getting money out of you for test. She said to tell you to "Live Long and Prosper" :-) Basically don't worry be happy

alba
28-08-09, 11:08
thanks so much, but i did my cholesterol blood test and really total blood cholesterol is 6.2ml it should be below 5.7 it over so much i have been so worried abt that so much. and i look very awful nowadays becos i 've no energy to do anyhting, i am too tired, too sleepy and feel too heavy to move around, i just sit and think so much, i always feel i can't stand working, i need to quit to take care of myself my health physically and mentally. now adays i am too stress at work esp when u work with someone u can't get along, a collegue that sit close to u but isnot helpful quite calculative when it come to work, and it strain the workplace, and the most distressing is that each time someone call me they can't get me, they call this person close to me and leave message to call back, but this person never tell me , i said pls next time any call pls let me know, worst of all tdy some urgent matter they left message to this person,to tell me, but this person never mention it to me, i really don't know why i am so stress and sickening one after another problem, this person is cunning and acted strange. i got enough of stress, i think all this is causing me to be sick. everydya have to face all this toxic, unhealthy, mean person, really drive me crazy and sick. after that i feel so sick until now, i feel so dizzy, giddy and eyes so blur and headache.

alba
28-08-09, 11:13
i have been feeling pretty bad about my health lately, first it's my hormone imabalnce causing me to bleed so so much until i 've to take noristherone until now to control my bleeding, then i got this anaemia but it cleared after i ate lots of meats and eats, then now come my high cholesterol 6.2, i also felt more chest pain, hard to breathe, headache, giddy, so so tried, palpattion, body aching, leg pain, tingling feling, heavy feeling heavy whole body feel so heavy, and i have ben putting on weight and my tummy buldge, i look so old and ugly now. i am so sad, distress and my brain can't concentrate, focus, or i am always lost, my eyes so blury, tired and blur. i am so sick always, i am always on medical leave making my company not happy, i got poor grade and i am sad it is all stressing me thinking no one appreciate it, i 've work hard before, but now sick i am put down. i feel sad, lost, i wish i can stop working, focus on myslef, my family, kids, and rest for a while. from all this