PDA

View Full Version : freaking out!!!!!!!!!! ladies please!

tashbarnes87
28-08-09, 11:30
Ok i just looked in the mirror and my left breast has leaked a 10p piece of fluid. I assume milk? I stopped breast feeding 5 months ago so i know its not that but i googled and it says it could be a brain tumour or a thiroyd issue ( i know i shouldnt have googled. It says on a lot of websites that it is not an early pregnancy symptom which is what i thought now im reallllly worried as it says its nothing good. Any ideas? x

nomorepanic
28-08-09, 11:37
Blimey Tash how did you find a site that diagnosed a brain tumour or thyroid!

Call NHS direct and ask them or pop to see the doc.

SueBee
28-08-09, 11:47
I havent breast fed for over 20 years but still produce a small amount of milk, especially if I'm hormonal.

What colour is the discharge?

tashbarnes87
28-08-09, 11:49
sorry major panic lol !! Phoned doc and he said its nothing to worry about. Sorry for the dramatic post!

mumof4
28-08-09, 11:51
i get this too i have never brestfed though but had a misscarrige in feb and i still have milk it only comes out in the bath im sure its nothing alot of people get it just ur hormones are still prouducing milk.

i dont think its a tyrid as i got my blood checked last week and mine was clear.

if u still have concerns speak to ur doctor.

SueBee
28-08-09, 11:59
LOL Tash, at least it set your mind at rest.

I don't know how you got the diagnosis of a brain tumour either!

DON'T GOOGLE! :lac:

Take care :hugs:

marcc64
28-08-09, 12:03
LOL brain tumor from a leaking breats??

wow somehow i don't believe that lol

opps sorry i should not be here, it did say ladies afte all :blush:

lol

tashbarnes87
28-08-09, 12:04
:) it also said some v other weird things lol stupid google!!!!!!!!!!!

marcc64
28-08-09, 12:07
I swear you could type "broken nail" and it would come up with a serious disease. Bloody google.

SueBee
28-08-09, 12:08
Have a look at this thread :whistles: LOL

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49814&highlight=eyelash

marcc64
28-08-09, 12:13
LOL i typed in nail cancer

and apparently nail polish causes caner :huh:

marcc64
28-08-09, 12:28
LOL ok there is apparently such thing as Itchy Bum Hole Syndrome

Don't ask how i came across that :blush:

tashbarnes87
28-08-09, 12:49
that isso funny! marc im glad you bumped it up

ashley1234
28-08-09, 16:36
Ok i just looked in the mirror and my left breast has leaked a 10p piece of fluid. I assume milk? I stopped breast feeding 5 months ago so i know its not that but i googled and it says it could be a brain tumour or a thiroyd issue ( i know i shouldnt have googled. It says on a lot of websites that it is not an early pregnancy symptom which is what i thought now im reallllly worried as it says its nothing good. Any ideas? x
hey sweetie, i had my child 8yrs ago an i still leak from time to time,especially wen it that time of the month,dont worry,go n c ur g.p for reassurance darlin but dont worry,im sure u b ok.xxxx:flowers: