PDA

View Full Version : How I Make Some Extra Money From Home

mkeeley
13-10-05, 14:29
Hi all

This is a follow up to a thread in the panic/panic attacks section on ways to make money without panic (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/link.asp?TOPIC_ID=7069) I hadn't provided a link as I'm a newbie but Meg suggested I post here.

I've recently been trying out cashback sites and they seem to be working well. It's not in any way dodgy and doesn't cost a penny.

Usually you use these sites to buy products and receive a certain amount of cashback. However they also do daily clicks that don't cost you anything, things like using price comparison sites, performing a web search... Going through all the sites takes takes an hour or two but you can spread that over the day, you can also skip things that don't pay much to save time.

I created a guide mainly for friends and family and a spreadsheet to keep track of things (don't worry if you haven't one there's a link to a free one in the guide). I created a new web site last night and uploaded the info, it's http://www.freewebs.com/ukcashbacksites/

There's a page with links to all the sites, some use my referal code so I make a bit of money but so will you. If you don't like that idea it's not a problem sign up to the sites using the Favorites I have a link to.

Any problems just let me know.

Marc

xxhazexx
13-10-05, 16:07
sounds like a god idea but you said it doesn't cost you a penny but i looked on some of the sites and it looks like you have to buy things to get cash back...have i read it wrong or am i missing something lol

mkeeley
13-10-05, 16:26
Hello xxhazexx

You're correct, one way of using these sites is to purchase products or services and receive cashback, saving rather than earning.

The way I use them is to perform what they normally call recurring clicks. These can normally be performed every day and never cost you anything. Examples are performing web seraches, price comparisons, credit card comparisons.

The easiest thing to do is to have a look at the guide I uploaded and also the spreadsheet as this lists the sites and what recurring clicks are available. If you'd ike me to e-mail you details of one of the sites so you can see better what I'm talking about contact me at marc.keeley@glyfz.com

Marc

mirry
13-10-05, 17:12
Hi Marc,

I dont think i got the courage to do this, it all sounds too good to be true but you do seem nice lol,
Hopefully someone else on here will take the plunge and let us all know the verdict.

IS IT ME OR AM I JUST "OVER THE TOP" THINKING LIKE THIS?

mirryx

mkeeley
13-10-05, 18:12
Hello Mirry

I thought the same when I first read about it, there must be a catch somewhere. So searched around the web and newsgroups to find out other peoples opinions and 99% we positive, there will always be a few moaners!

Anyway I initially just signed up to a single site to get the feel of things and see if it was for real. As all seemed above board and it was pretty straightforward I signed up to other sites people recommended, a couple turned out to be turkeys but the rest were fine.

Only try it if you feel comfortable with it and, if you decide to, perhaps try just one site to start with (I suggest FreeFivers as they also have a friendly forum) and see how things go. If you like it sign up to others, if you don't simply stop. You're not obliged to go to the sites every day just as often as you feel up to it and you can stop completely without telling them or giving any reasons. Importantly there's absolutely no chance of being out of pocket.

You won't make thousands a month as those scam e-mails imply but, from my experience so far, it's definately a worthwhile amount.

Marc

nomorepanic
13-10-05, 18:17
I do this one all the time and you get paid in high-street vouchers....

http://www.opinion-force.co.uk/about.html

The problem with most of these schemes is that you never get the money until you have over £30 in the account (like ipoints and eopinions) and that takes months.

The one above pays you after each survery you complete.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

nomorepanic
13-10-05, 18:28
Try this one as well ...

http://www.ciao.co.uk/

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"