PDA

View Full Version : changed time of tablet

morob
29-08-09, 14:45
Hi i have now been on 5mg of cipralex for 7 weeks, which i took in a morning, but i was struggling to get going until about lunch time, and as i woud soon like to return to work i asked my doctor if i could change to evening, she said yes and told me on tueday to take one in the morning as normal and then one at bedtime, which i did, but wednesday and thursday i fely nauseous in the mornings and spaced out for most of the day, yesterday and today i have not felt the nausea, but felt a bit lightheaded and by mid afternoon, i feel very tired and can't stop yawning, has anyone else changed the time and felt like this and will it pass ? i think part of this is because i took two tablets on tuesday, i am not sure if taking them in a evening is disrupting my sleep as i don't sleep well anyway, i would be grateful if anyone has any ideas Thankyou

Georg
30-08-09, 15:02
Hi

I changed from taking 10mg in the morning to taking 10mg at night, the side effects were just as you describe. It will pass however as your body gets used to the new schedule, I guess a few days or so.

morob
31-08-09, 12:58
Hi

I changed from taking 10mg in the morning to taking 10mg at night, the side effects were just as you describe. It will pass however as your body gets used to the new schedule, I guess a few days or so.
thanks so much for your answer, it does make me feel a little better. It is now 5 days since i changed round to night, i found it very difficult to get up this morning, felt the nausea again, and fell a little anxious, weak and tired, do you still think this is my body adjusting ? Do you find it better taking your tablet at night, and when did these effects pass ?
Thank you

emetetc
11-09-09, 09:41
Hi
I've tried both times and am not sure it really makes a difference to me but have stuck with taking it at night. I think when I swapped I moved it forward a few hours each day so I wasn't taking 2 the same day.