PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

fallenidol1
29-08-09, 16:43
Hi, I'm Dan, I'm 30 years old and have been living with anxiety/panic attacks since the age of 14.
I have come off of Seroxat (Paroxetine Hydrochloride) after 16 years and I felt great....... up until about two months ago.
Since getting off of Seroxat in January (and I wouldn't recommend the drug to anyone!!) I have noticed a whole host of symptoms that I can't explain, symptoms that I've not experienced before.
I spend days on end feeling so out of energy and weak, have problems with my vision, including dizziness (especially when looking at computer screens), confusion, problems reading (again, especially when looking at computer screens) and a general slowing down of my thought processes.
What I'm wondering is, is this related to anxiety/panic and is anybody else experiencing this?

It's strange because I've been fighting against the withdrawl effects of the tablets for so long and now they have gone I seem to get yet another barrier........ It's kind of frustrating to say the least!!

Would love to hear if this is common or not and if there is any way of getting rid of these symptoms?

Dan. :)

Panikki
29-08-09, 17:33
Hi Dan,
I know exactly where your coming from..it took me a year to get off this drug and i went through everything you mention and more ...Left me with more probs than i had before starting! Things will probably improve for you in time but its a rocky ride ..Hope things get better for you soon...Take Care Jodiex