PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin help

theorangetree
13-10-05, 23:28
Hi Everyone

I'm very new to the forum but have found it to be very helpful especially as I have been checking out the possibilty of taking vitamins to help with my panic attacks. I was hoping you all might comment on what I have bought and wether they were ok to take together? having previously read up on supplements on diferent forums these are what they suggested

Omega 3 6 9 - -1 a day
B50 Vitamin B complex - one a day
5HTP - 1 a day

I've taken B50 B complex before and found them really effective but did seem to have a lot of tension in the shoulders neck and head as well as feeling very tired whilst taking them - I did think it could be because I'd had the problems for so long, actually beginning to relax and not panic meant my body had to readjust - should I have continued taking them?

Many Thanks
Paul

desperate
14-10-05, 10:26
I take the same but substitute the 5HTP for SJW sounds like you are doing fine!

Have you read the 'Ntural remedies' section on the websites homepage?

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

Meg
14-10-05, 16:02
Yes fine.

*but did seem to have a lot of tension in the shoulders neck and head as well as feeling very tired whilst taking them - I did think it could be because I'd had the problems for so long, actually beginning to relax and not panic meant my body had to readjust - should I have continued taking them? *

Exercise and active relaxation like Yoga , tai chi will help this.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

theorangetree
14-10-05, 21:28
Hi

Thanks for your replies, helped alot.

I already do yoga, cycling and meditation - I'll try the vitb again to see what happens.

Many Thanks

Paul

Wannabeloved85
16-10-05, 20:30
paul,
I also have severe tension in my neck and shoulders, awful it is.
Meditation helps me a lil, but i am gonna order a exercise dv or sommat to help along, its obvious it my neck and shoulders is where i carry my tension!

theorangetree
17-10-05, 10:44
Hi Wannabeloved

You're so right, the shoulders and neck must be where I store all the tension, worry and stress!
I've begun to increase my excercise regime and try to meditate each day.
I'll see what happens.

Many thanks