PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes wish I wasn't here, then panic about dying!!

xBettyBoopx
30-08-09, 16:47
I don't know if anyone else feels the same!

Over many years when I'm not feeling anxious, I feel like this existence is pointless. Then within 5 minutes if I get a pa or chest pain or something, I think omg I'm going to die, I don't want to die!

How can my thoughts change so quickly? It's not possible surely to be depressed for a short while then anxious again!

It's worse now since I lost Lady because she was all I had. I used to say to myself that she would have to go & live somewhere else if I wasn't here & that she wouldn't like that & she'd miss me. But now it doesn't matter, she's not here & I can't stand it, I just can't cope:weep: :weep:

Els

chantelle
30-08-09, 17:29
Hi Els

a lot of us have prob felt like you do from time to time - it is natural to jump between depression and anxiety - I can change within seconds!!!! You will cope and you will get better - we all will! In the meantime.....

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle

lotte_82
30-08-09, 17:32
I can empathise here with you a bit.....my moods change veru rapidly from being very depressed (suicidal) to highly anxious....when Im anxious though and panicky for some reason I dont think that I dont want to die, I usually panic about everything else.

Its a horrible thing to go though but I just wnat to let yu know that you ar e not on your own:blush: