PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really scared

anx mum
30-08-09, 19:34
Hi for the past 2 weeks i have been suffering with constant headaches this is really making me worry:weep: as i dont suffer with headaches normally. My doc said it could b migrines im not so sure. Any advice

bottleblond
30-08-09, 19:52
A visit to the optition is always a good move as it could be eye strain or something similar.

Lisa
x

Blot
30-08-09, 20:04
Hi there, I had headaches a few years ago & had my eyes tested - needed reading glasses!!! Talking about heads, I bumped my head on the open kitchen cupboard door earlier - now I am so scared that I might have an aneurysm that bursts or a bleed into my brain - can you reassure me?

daisycake
30-08-09, 20:30
Hi anxmum - sometimes the more you worry the worse headaches can get? I know someone who's had them for about seven years however and she's fine, if your're still worried go back to your GP or optician? x :)

Hi Blot, it's unlikely to be anything serious - I've had this worry too, unless you knocked yourself out/vomited/were seriously dizzy it's unlikely to cause you any problems :) try not to worry, I know, easier said than done but still! x